Sunday, January 29, 2012

RUSH---YYZ DRUM COVER

~~~Requests and suggestions for future covers and colabs plz!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is the first video I've done in a long time that has been just me doing a cover, and I'm hoping to do more. This was a test more than anything to make sure I got everything down so the video looks good, no latency, etc. I didn't practice before hand for this cover and it has been a while since I've played the whole song, so take it easy, there are a bunch of screw ups. ~Recording Gear: SM57 on main snare and auxillary snare/hi-hiat Sennheiser e609 silver on overheads Shure Beta 52 on kick drum Behringer 10 ch. (5 XLR input) EuroRack Mixer Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface Cubase LE4 recording software HP Laptop ~Drums: From my left 14" Old metal Tama Snare (no snares or bottom head) 12" Pork Pie Snare 14x6.5" Tama Star Classic Snare (Main snare) 6" & 8" LP Timbales (above hi-hat) 8", 10", 12" Pacific CX Rack Toms 14", 16" Pcific CX Floor Toms 22x18" Pacific Bass Drums ~Cymbals: (most don't have name paint on them) From my left: 15" Sabian AAX China 8" Zildjian Zil-Bell 16" Sabian HHX Evolution Crash 13" Sabian Paragon Hi-Hats 8" AAX splash upside down ( like hi hat) 10" crap ($10) Wuhan Splash on top of it 10", 12" Sabian AAX Splashes 16" Broke Sabian Dark Crash 16" Sabian AAX Studio Crash 19" Sabian AAX-plosion Crash 14" Sabian AAX-elerator Hi-hats 12"/14" Sabian Max Stax Cymbals (China over Crash) 22" Sabian Paragon Ride 19" Sabian Paragon China 20" OLD Zildjian Crash/Ride ~Hardware ...

No comments:

Post a Comment