Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MM8BDM: Chaos Generator

Vortale enjoys chaos a little too much. So, a few nights ago, Roll's Chaos Generator mod was released. It's a mode that will spice up any game, as (t)roll starts the slot machine and picks 3 effects that will royally screw up the map in a variety of ways. It's, surprisingly, a barrel of fun, providing you don't take it seriously (STOP RAGING OVER WAVEBIKES GAWD ITS NOT A TOURNAMENT YOUR LIFE IS NOT AT STAKE HERE). However, unlike Roboenza, having the video on it's own would never produce anything entertaining. You had to experience the chaos first hand, so, mid-way through my games, I pulled out audacity and started recording my voice that would sync up with the demo. 3 things I KNOW I'll need to address though: 1. I had consumed absolutely nothing besides a chocolate bar and 3 large cups of coffee (2 sugars) before recording. 2. I was on a skype call with friends, one of which was playing the game and I had my sister beside me to watch the chaos unfold. 3. I was having WAY too much fun. That said, I apologise for my voice being rather annoying. I'm not normally this bad lol This would've obviously worked much better if I set my mixer up so I could include the skype call, but that took too much time. This video was another that didn't want to be uploaded. I had to kick it so many times to get it to compress to a right size. I have no idea what my issue is with these MM8BDM videos. Grab it, along with MM8BDM, here: cutstuff.net Yes, I'm beginning to regret uploading this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment